Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Trends for Business
Frank Botdorf (EON Reality)
- 23 years of software and hardware technology experience
- Keen ability to apply technology solutions to solve client problems
- Board of Technical Advisors for a National Science Foundation grant to Clemson University – CAAVES project
- Joined EON Reality, Inc. as Director of Business Development in February 2011
- While at EON Reality, has been responsible for approximately $4M of client engagements with higher education and Fortune 1000 companies in Virtual Reality – Augmented Reality – Visualization Solutions
- Ten years as co-owner and Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Propeller Head Software, Inc.
- Has held technical sales, marketing and project management positions with industry leaders including IBM, Lanier Worldwide and Treev, Inc.
- MBA Degree -GA State University
- BA Degree – Wofford College.
Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are not just for video games. The VR/AR technology deliver a more efficient knowledge transfer solution, you can teach MORE with LESS. How and why are companies using this technology today and how will it be used in the future.