Quantum Dot and HDR10/10+ Technology, Products, and Markets
September 1, 2017, Waldorf Astoria Berlin Hotel, Berlin, Germany
bus service offered every thirty minutes to and from Messe Berlin
The 2017 QLED and HDR10+ Summit at IFA 2017 is organized by Insight Media with support from Samsung Electronics Corporation.
This event is a unique opportunity to learn about quantum dot technology and future display architectures, hear the full scope of the Samsung’s plans for quantum dot (QLED) displays and its full HDR10/HDR10+ ecosystem activities. Samsung presenters will be complemented by other industry partners and experts and there will be a number of demos to showcase technology.
The goal is to share technical, product, market, standardization and measurement information and issues related to the adoption of quantum dots and HDR technology in TVs, monitors and professional products.
This event is focused on technical, marketing, product planning and business development personnel with an interest in wide color gamut and HDR technology. The latest trends will be discussed at the event.
Speakers and attendees from these types of companies are expected
- TV and monitor makers
- Studios, content creators and post production houses
- Makers of equipment for content creation, processing, mastering and distribution
- Calibrators and reviewers
- Trade media
- Standards bodies and trade association representatives
- Key influencers
- Quantum dot technologists and development companies
- Market research firms
- Samsung technology and product experts
Who should attend:
- CEOs and top executives
- Technical sales
- Content production experts
- Product development
- Engineering heads
- Product planning and marketing
- Reviewers or calibrators