NORWALK, Connecticut, and STERLING, Virginia ( April 5, 2017) – The 2017 Display Summit will be held on Oct. 4-5, 2017 at the Rockwell Collins Simulation and Training Solutions facility in Sterling, Virginia. The call for papers is now open as well as event registration.
The event will focus on the latest visual display and pipeline technologies for commercial and military training and simulation, including advancements in augmented, virtual and mixed reality. To learn more about the event and to submit an abstract for presentation, visit: http://www.displaysummit.com/2017_display_summit/
Potential presentation topics include:
- Projection solutions (any application with a tie to simulation, visualization, training or entertainment)
- LCD or LED solutions (any application with a tie to simulation, visualization, training or entertainment)
- RGB laser projection
- Laser phosphor projection
- LED projection
- Image shifting solutions
- NVG capabilities
- Blending and warping
- Image Generator (IG) developments
- GPU/CPU advancements
- AR/VR/MR headset hardware and software advancements
- AR/VR/MR applications
- High Dynamic Range
- Wide Color Gamut
- Advanced screens for simulation
- Light field or holographic display solutions
- Micro-LED and LED videowall solutions
- Market forecasts and projections
- Trends in end users requirements
- Trends in live, virtual, constructive simulations
As the event host and sponsor, Rockwell Collins will also facilitate a tour of their Griffin Display Dome manufacturing area and allow attendees to “fly” a mixed reality demonstration simulator.
Please submit abstracts to: Insight Media, Chris Chinnock, (203) 831-8464, Chris@insightmedia.info.
Insight Media (www.insightmedia.info) is a technology consultancy focused on emerging technology in the ProAV, cinema, broadcast, consumer electronics and display industries. The company authors white papers and articles on these topics, provide technology and market assessment services and hosts events to discuss key technology trends in these market segments.
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative aviation and high-integrity solutions for both commercial and government applications. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, simulation and training, and information management is delivered by a global workforce, and a service and support network that crosses more than 150 countries. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.