It is time to submit your ideas for papers and special demos for Display Summit 2015, which takes place June 15-16, 2014, just prior to InfoComm, Orlando, Florida, at the Orange County Convention Center.
Display Summit is a thought leadership event that focuses on the professional pixel pipeline, which means a focus on how pixels are GENERATED, PROCESSED, DISTRIBUTED and DISPLAYED. Display Summit brings together leading innovators in technologies for this pixel pipeline to give presentations, share demos, and participate in panel discussions on new technology, products, markets and business opportunities for professional products.
Potential speakers are welcome to submit ideas for innovative technologies, advancements in key market trends or supply chain and business practices/opportunities.
Preliminary Symposium Sessions being considered include:
- Better Pixels – Developments and prospects of efforts to offer solutions with high dynamic range, expanded color gamut, higher frame rates and more resolution
- Augmented and Virtual Reality – Developments and prospects of efforts to offer solutions in VR and AR for professional use
- The Cloud Impact – How the cloud is changing the way we access, interact and process information and videos in professional applications
- Connectivity – Wired and wireless connectivity advances
- Acquisition – 6K, 8K, 360-degree, 3D
- Image Generation – 3D scanning, game engines, GPUs, CPUs advancements for computer generated content
In addition, special demos are being considered in cooperation with industry participants. Here, the goal is to curate a demo that is unique and adds special value for the industry thought leaders in attendance. Initiate ideas are focused on demos around:
- High dynamic range
- Wide color gamut
- 4K distribution
- Fine pitch LED vs. LCD
Please submit ideas by email, or to discuss prior to submission, contact Chris Chinnock at 203-831-8464.